This one-day event will address how brands can use gaming effectively to engage with consumers. Taking place at the America Square Conference Centre set in the heart of London’s creative hub, Extra Life will walk you through the maze of opportunities that gaming offers. Find out who the key players are in this market, hear from the people behind successful case studies and understand the dynamics of gaming behaviour. This event targets all levels; choose your player below to find out how this can benefit you.
The event has already taken place. Click here to view the speaker presentations.
Where: America Square Conference Centre, 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London
When: 26 October 2011
Price: £395 each, or £1000 for 3 tickets
The Audience: Senior international planners and buyers, brand marketers, gaming publishers and thought leaders.
(And view the agenda)
THE TOP 10 QUESTIONS WE WILL ANSWER
1. Who are the key players in the gaming industry and what differentiates them?
2. What are the latest trends and key data points?
3. Will in-game advertising take budget from more traditional media channels?
4. Can gaming be a sales driver for brands?
5. Which gaming platforms offer the best ROI for advertisers – online, mobile or ipad?
6. How can brands benefit from social gaming?
7. How should brands take advantage of virtual currencies?
8. How do you harness gaming mechanics within your marketing strategy?
9. What is the secret of successful brand integration into games?
10. What is the future for brands and gaming?
For general enquiries please contact:
+44 (0) 207 367 6976
For sponsorship enquiries please contact:
Advertising sales manager
Tel: +44 (0) 207 367 6981