There are just three days left to submit your entry for the World Media Awards 2017, the only awards that celebrate the effectiveness of cross platform, cross border, content-driven advertising.
Why enter the World Media Awards?
– Demonstrate your capability to deliver great ideas for advertisers with multinational budgets
– Showcase your work in front of an audience of international advertisers with winning case studies published by M&M Global
– See your work celebrated in an advertising campaign valued at €500K, published by the World Media Group’s leading international media brands
– These not-for-profit awards are simply about benchmarking the best work, they are free to enter but a voluntary contribution to the chosen charity Reporters without Borders is suggested.
ENTRIES ARE INVITED IN THE FOLLOWING EIGHT CATEGORIES
– Corporate Influencer
– Financial Services
– Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development
– Lifestyle & Luxury
– Media & Entertainment (New)
– Technology and Telecom
– Travel & Tourism
How to Enter
It’s easy and free to enter, we just suggest that you consider making a donation to our chosen charity, Reporters Without Borders, to support free speech and journalistic freedom around the world!
For more details on the Award categories and how to enter please visit wm-awards.com