Find out more here
The lowdown on local media landscapes
New CEO for ZenithOptimedia Mexico
05 March 2013
- ZenithOptimedia has promoted its LatAm regional director Alexis Thanasoulas to the additional role of chief executive Mexico, with immediate effect.
Wunderman boosts LatAm offering
08 January 2013
- WPP’s Wunderman is expanding its network in Latin America with the acquisition of a majority stake in Mexico-based digital marketing agency CM Interactive (Crossmedia).
FedEx Express reaches out to SMEs in next phase of campaign
05 December 2012
- Global express transportation company FedEx Express has launched the next phase of its ‘HALO’ ad campaign in which it aims to ‘deliver the human touch’ to small and medium businesses.
Apple loses ‘iFone’ case in Mexico
05 November 2012
- A Mexican telecommunications firm called iFone has won a trademark battle against US tech giant Apple over the use of a similar-sounding name.
New digital head for Mediacom Mexico
26 October 2012
- Mediacom is bolstering its team in Latin America with the appointment of Daniel Brown as head of digital for Mediacom Mexico.
Sharp set to pull out of China and Mexico
22 August 2012
- Japanese electronics company Sharp has revealed plans to sell its Mexican and Chinese manufacturing plants to its Taiwan-based business partner Hon Hai Precision Industry, better known as Foxconn, putting 3,000 jobs at risk.
Diageo set to close $3bn Jose Cuervo tequila deal
20 August 2012
- Diageo’s long-awaited takeover of Mexican tequila company Jose Cuervo is close to being confirmed in a deal worth approximately $3bn, in a mix of cash and shares, later this week.
Televisa branded “factory of lies” for election involvement
24 July 2012
- Mexican television giant Televisa has been branded a “factory of lies” by protestors following its alleged involvement in the country’s president-elect Enrique Pena Nieto’s electoral campaign.
TV Azteca changes ad model after ratings leak
06 July 2012
- Mexico’s TV Azteca is switching its advertising model following a leak of a ratings firm’s home samples list, leading the broadcaster to question the reliability of its audience measurements.
Brazil and Mexico switch to new leisure channels
16 March 2012
- Urban Brazilians and Mexicans spend three times as much time online as they do watching television, according to a study by Forrester Research.
Submit a Story
RSS News Feed
Sign up for your weekly fix of global media and marketing news and insights.
Festival of Media
Other C Squared brands :
Privacy & Cookies
2012 C Squared Holdings Ltd.
Head Office: 115 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AX, UK Registered Number: 5272863 VAT : GB 127 6174 12