Find out more here
The lowdown on local media landscapes
ECNlive expands digital display offering to Europe
13 June 2013
- Pure-play digital media channel for corporate office environments ECNlive is expanding its operations into Europe with the launch of its digital network in France.
Publicitas Publishing debuts luxury mag Eat Stay Love
12 June 2013
- Publicitas Publishing has unveiled its latest quarterly luxury magazine, Eat Stay Love, which launches across India this month.
Russia’s Yandex launches ‘Islands’ tool
07 June 2013
- Russia’s online search engine Yandex has revamped the design of its search results page as it launches an interactive snippets solution called ‘Islands’.
Burda launches Chinese edition of Prestige
22 May 2013
- Hubert Burda Media is expanding its luxury portfolio in Asia with the launch of a Chinese-language edition of luxury magazine brand Prestige in Singapore.
IPC Advertising unveils new mobile ad products
20 May 2013
- IPC Media is expanding its mobile advertising offering with the launch of two mobile advertising products, called Premium Content Suite and Gallery Breakout.
Burda International acquires Gruner + Jahr Poland
22 April 2013
- Burda International is to take full control over Gruner + Jahr activities in Poland, resulting in the company becoming the second largest Polish magazine publisher.
Hubert Burda Media expands Burda Style to North America
12 April 2013
- German magazine publisher Hubert Burda Media has reached a multi-faceted licensing deal with F+W Media to distribute the Burda Style brand and website in the US and Canada.
Perform brings sports VOD platform to Nigeria
02 April 2013
- Digital sports media group Perform is set to partner with the Nigerian Guardian to launch its sports video-on-demand (VOD) platform in the Nigerian market.
Privately owned newspapers roll off the press in Burma
02 April 2013
- On the first anniversary of the election of opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi to parliament privately owned newspapers have hit newsstands for the first time in 50 years in Burma.
Japanese coupon site Luxa closes $5.3m funding round
22 March 2013
- Japan’s answer to Groupon, daily coupon site Luxa, has closed a Series B round of funding worth 500 million Yen ($5.3m) from Japanese venture capitalist JAFCO.
Browse all news
Submit a Story
RSS News Feed
Sign up for your weekly fix of global media and marketing news and insights.
Festival of Media
Other C Squared brands :
Privacy & Cookies
2012 C Squared Holdings Ltd.
Head Office: 115 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AX, UK Registered Number: 5272863 VAT : GB 127 6174 12