M&M Global Awards judging line-up unveiled
06 June 2012
Sony Europe’s Dominic Fawcett will be joined by a line-up of some of the most influential people across the media and advertising industry at this year’s M&M Global Awards.
Now in their 23rd year, the M&M Global Awards recognise the most innovative and effective pan-regional advertising campaigns. In its most exciting year to date, the M&M Global Awards have 13 categories with refined criteria, including a new addition for this year, ‘Best Engagement Strategy’.
In addition to the 13 entering categories, there are also four non-entering categories which include ‘Campaign of the Year’, ‘International Marketer of the Year’, ‘The Media Excellence Award’, and ‘Agency Network of the Year’.
The new entry deadline has been extended to Friday 8 June. For more information about the Awards and how to enter, click here.
The shortlist will be announced on July 12 and winners will be revealed at the M&M Global Awards dinner on September 13 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
Fawcett will be joined on the panel with fellow confirmed judges including:
- Jang Group managing director Sarmad Ali
- HSBC global head of media and innovation Suresh Balaji
- Avon global marketing director Ronnie Beltran
- MEC managing partner Dan Benedict
- Reebok head of digital strategy Ruxandra Bocin-Dumitriu
- Mindshare business director of luxury Charlotte Day
- Adidas global head of digital marketing Katie Dreke
- Millward Brown executive vice president Sue Elms
- OMG executive director, global accounts, Bob Habeck
- MPG Media Contacts managing partner, strategy, Hamid Habid
- ZenithOptimedia global planning director Sean Healy
- UM creative director EMEA Scott Holmes
- Jaguar Land Rover global media manager Matthew Hotten
- Aegis head of integrated communications planning Michael Iskas
- PHD president, Europe, Hilary Jeffrey
- OMD managing partner, international, Joanna Lawrence
- McCann New York creative director Robert Lund
- OMD president global accounts EMEA Peter Magnani
- PHD managing director international Natalie Morris
- Mediacom head of client strategy EMEA David Moynihan
- Draftfcb + Ulka executive director and chief executive Ambi Parameswaran
- Mediacom managing partner, international, Nigel Robinson
- Resiliance Industries president, brand strategy and marketing communications, Kaushik Roy
- Initiative client managing partner Brad Smale
- Initiative UK managing director Anna Watkins
Jenni Baker, London