Entries are now being accepted for the World Media Awards 2017, the only awards that celebrate the effectiveness of cross platform, cross border, content-driven advertising.
Entries are invited in the following eight categories
– Corporate Influencer
– Financial Services
– Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development
– Lifestyle & Luxury
– Media & Entertainment (New)
– Technology and Telecom
– Travel & Tourism
It is free to enter – campaigns must have intentionally targeted audiences in at least four countries and 75% of activity needs to have been implemented in 2016. The closing date for entries is Thursday 16th February and the winners will be announced at the World Media Awards reception at the Ham Yard Hotel in London on the 6th April.
Why enter the World Media Awards?
– Demonstrate your capability to deliver great ideas for advertisers with multinational budgets
– Showcase your work in front of an audience of international advertisers with winning case studies published by M&M Global
– See your work celebrated in an advertising campaign valued at €500K, published by the World Media Group’s leading international media brands
– These not-for-profit awards are simply about benchmarking the best work, they are free to enter but we do ask for a voluntary contribution to our chosen charity Reporters Without Borders. Click here to find out more